Let bacon wrapped Brussels sprouts be your next star appetizer recipe! These little bites of heaven are made with just 2 ingredients and are so delicious served with an easy aioli dipping sauce.
We first posted this bacon wrapped Brussels sprouts recipe back in 2018 and we’ve since revamped it to make them even easier to prepare + we added an aioli dipping sauce. Made with just 2 ingredients (it’s all in the name), this is our go-to appetizer for pretty much any holiday get-together.
The rundown: simply slice 10 pieces of thick-cut bacon in half and then wrap each brussels sprout with the bacon. Lay them seam-side down on a tin foil-lined baking sheet and bake until crispy!
What Do You Need for Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts?
- Tin foil-lined baking sheet: tin foil is huge for clean up. We’ve made these without tin foil before and that also works, but it’s a greasy mess at the end!
- Thick-cut bacon: we tested this recipe with thick and medium-cut bacon and thick is much preferred because you need that extra baking time to get the brussels sprouts perfectly cooked.
- Small/medium Brussels sprouts: if you plan to use large brussels sprouts, you can cut them in half.
Get our Top 10 5-Star Recipes!
Join our email list for new recipes and BONUS: get our top 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recipes e-book!
Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts Variations
Use a flavored bacon: try using an applewood smoked bacon or any flavor of bacon.
Cook them in the air fryer: if you love your air fryer feel free to cook these up at 400ºF. Start with 15 minutes and continue air frying in 5-minute increments until cooked.
If you have leftovers, transfer them into an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 3 days. To reheat: simply microwave on high for 60 seconds.
More Bacon-Wrapped Appetizers
How to Serve Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
We loved serving this quick and easy appetizer with a simple aioli (ingredients in the recipe card), but we’ve also had this with a drizzle of our hot honey sauce. Feel free to use toothpicks for easy eating too.
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
Bacon-Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
- 20 small/medium Brussels sprouts
- 10 strips thick-cut bacon halved
Tips & Notes
- Save time and make the aioli the day before.
- Add 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan to the aioli for an extra flavor boost.
- Nutrition information does not include the aioli.
Calories: 278kcal Carbohydrates: 7g Protein: 10g Fat: 24g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 1g
Photography: photos taken in this post are by Ashley McGlaughlin from The Edible Perspective.