Banana cooked in the airfryer until it is soft and caramelised. Topped with peanut butter and chocolate.
You will all know by now how much i love airfryer recipes. But one thing I haven’t experimented with enough is sweet snacks.
About time I rectified and that and what better way than with this absolutely delicious Airfryer Snickers Banana.
The banana gets so soft when cooked and super sweet too. The perfect snack or dessert topped with crunchy peanut butter and melted chocolate.
The first step is to cut a banana in half lengthways.
Then spread a little honey over the banana and top with a sprinkling of cinnamon.
You can leave out the cinnamon if you think your kids won’t like it but don’t stick the honey as this is what makes the banana lovely and golden and caramelised.
Place in the airfryer and cook at 180c for 8 minutes.
Be careful removing the banana from the airfryer as it will be hot and also very soft.
Add to a plate along with a dollop of greek yogurt and drizzzle over the peanut butter and melted chocolate.
If you liked this recipe you may also enjoy Airfryer Garlic Butter Fries
Banana cooked in the airfryer until it is soft and caramalised. Topped with peanut butter and chocolate.
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp honey
- Sprinkling of cinnamon
- 50g greek yogurt
- 2 tsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tsp melted chocolate
- Cut the banana in half lenthways, leaving the skin on.
- Spread the honey over the top of the banana and then sprinkle on the cinnamon.
- Place the banana halves into the airfryer and cook at 180c for 8 minutes.
- When cooked, remove carefully as the bananas will be hot but also very soft.
- Serve with greek yogurt and drizzle on the peanut butter and melted chocolate.
Airfryer Snickers Banana is best eaten immediately after cooking.